Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
The Cartlinhay sleeps 7 and is split over two levels. The ground floor consists of an oak beamed fully fitted kitchen, and large separate comfortable living room with log burner. The cottage leads onto a patio, barbecue area. The upper floor consists of a bathroom with bath, toilet and basin and also a shower room with shower, toilet and basin. The main bedroom has a double and single bed, along with a twin room and bunkbed room. Dogs welcome (see pricing).
- Storage Heating
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Tv & Dvd Player
- Cot & Highchair (available on request)
- Pub and Small Shop within a mileTesco supermarket within 6.6 miles
- Free Wifi Available
- Pets Allowed (see pricing)
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, cloth/sponge, dishwasher tablets, oven glove , bath mats & a toilet roll provided
- On Site: Tumble Dryer, Washing Lines, Swimming Pool, Games Room & Parking
Please note, the pool is closed after the October half term and opens again for Easter.
Please note arrival 4pm, departure 10am, key will be left in cottage door for guests on arrival.
Please note closed for bookings from 1st Oct to Easter due to 6 month winter lets.