Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
The Granary sleeps 4 and is split over two levels. The main living area is open plan with a comfortable living room with log burner (see pricing for fuel), dining area and a fully equipped fitted kitchen. Downstairs consist of two bedrooms, a double and a twin and a shower room that includes a toilet, basin and shower. Outside it has its own private decked seating area looking onto our fields. Dogs welcome (see pricing)
- Storage Heating
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Tv & Dvd Player
- Cot & Highchair (available on request)
- Pub and Small Shop within a mile
- Tesco supermarket within 4 miles
- Pets Allowed (see pricing)
- Free Wifi Available
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, cloth/sponge, dishwasher tablets, oven glove , bath mats & a toilet roll provided
- On Site: Tumble Dryer, Washing Lines, Swimming Pool, Games Room & Parking
Please note, the pool is closed after the October half term and opens again for Easter.
Please note arrival 4pm, departure 10am, key will be left in cottage door for guests on arrival.
Please note closed for bookings from 1st Oct to Easter due to 6 month winter lets.