Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
How to find us
Travelling from the M5. Exit at Junction 27. Take the A361 as far as Aller Cross roundabout. Turn onto A399 towards Combe Martin, Ilfracombe. Approx. 12 miles, you will reach Blackmoor Gate (Station Inn on left). Turn onto A39 to Barnstaple:- approx. 2 miles you will reach Kentisbury Ford - turn right into village, then turn immediately left, signposted , Bugford and Patchole, continue along this lane for 1 ¼ miles. You will find Maddox Down on the right hand side.
Terms & Conditions
Please bear in mind that Maddox Down Farm is a working farm
- Number of people using the accommodation must not exceed the number stated on booking
- All dogs to be kept on a lead when outside. When inside the cottages please keep your dog off the furniture. Dogs are only allowed in our Dairy Farm Cottage, Stable Cottage, Granary Holiday Cottage and Cartlinhay Cottage.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the cottages or grounds at any time.
- Your are responsible for any damage or breakage's that occur, please tell us of any breakage's before you leave.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times.
- All cottages are NO Smoking.
- For students and non-family groups a cleaning and repair charge of £150 cash will be payable on arrival it will be refunded at end of stay if cottage is left clean and tidy.