Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
The Stable sleeps 6 and is split over two levels. The upper level is open plan with its pine & chesnut roof and consists of a comfortable and spacious living room with french doors that lead onto a patio, barbecue area, and a good sized dining area and fully fitted kitchen. The ground floor consists of the main bathroom that includes a toilet, basin, bath and shower, 2 bedrooms including a double and a larger room with twin beds and bunkbeds. Dogs welcome (see pricing).
- Storage Heating
- Electric Woodburner
- Washing Machine
- Tv & Dvd Player
- Cot & Highchair (available on request)
- Pub and Small Shop within a mile
- Tesco supermarket within 6.6 miles
- Free Wifi Available
- Pets Allowed (see pricing)
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, cloth/sponge, dishwasher tablets, oven glove , bath mats & a toilet roll provided
- On Site: Tumble Dryer, Washing Lines, Swimming Pool, Games Room & Parking
Please note, the pool is closed after the October half term and opens again for Easter.
Please note arrival 4pm, departure 10am, key will be left in cottage door for guests on arrival.
Please note closed for bookings from 1st Oct to Easter due to 6 month winter lets.